An optimised water distribution well adapted to the fill is the key element of the thermal performances.
- The pipes are securely fitted with “non-clog” spray nozzles. Nozzle inserts have diameters varying from 18 to 38 mm depending on the design flow requirements. Inserts are coded by diameter and can be easily dismantled for cleaning and replacement: no tool is required for that operation.
- The complete system is very resistant to corrosion and provides an even water distribution, essential for good thermal performance.
Sprayers and nozzles are manufactured according Hamon design .
Hamon Thermal Europe can perform the following improvement works :
- replacement of a distribution network with flumes by a network with tubes if the water treatment has been improved
- replacement of wooden flumes by FRP ones
- modification of the network to facilitate the cleaning with removable tube ends.
- partial or complete repair of an existing AC by PVC elements